Re: [tracker2] Re: No CMD: after Beta install

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
      No problem so far upgrading 3 of the T2-135 board (2
      of the board rev 1.0, and 1 of rev 1.1)
      Had one glitch on the second board with "Unable to
      verify block ...", but was resolved with another click
      on the Web button to download the firmware the second
      time.

      Paulus - N5SNN/YD0NXX

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
        What mode is port A set to? Also, try disabling flow control in your
        terminal program if port B is not set to FLOW.

        Scott

        jjbauerly wrote:

        > Hello All;
        >
        > I have just installed Beta 54618 (the latest). After the load I tried
        > to set maxrange but can not get the cmd: prompt. The unit seems to work
        > for APRS in the car. I tried another erase and installed the current
        > released version. Same problem. Since otwincfg.cfg seems to work fine,
        > I rule out a serial problem. Yet the cmd: does not appear using
        > Hypertem in Windows 2000. The setting that was working was 4800,
        > 8,n,1,none. I have tried other rates but no help. Ideas on what happen?

      • jjbauerly
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
          Hello All;

          Sometimes in our quest to try out new toys we over look the obvious.
          I was in Garmin mode. I have set the config to Auto and the cmd:
          prompt is available. I have now set maxrange and went back to
          otwincfg file to load the remainder of the config settings. So far so
          good. Thanks Scott.