firmware to be uset with OT2m proto C

  • dk7xe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2008
      Hi Scott, all,

      can the latest available fimwre be used with the OT2m proto C board?
      Or is ther a limitation caused by hardware changes to the final OT2m
      version.

      BTW: i uploaded some pictures about my OT2m implementation together
      with WRT54GL WLAN router flashed with openWRT linux and Dragon SY130
      TRX in one box ->
      http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/tracker2/photos/browse/142f

      73' Gerald
      dk7xe/oe6dld
      www.dk7xe.de
    • Christopher Snell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2008
        On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 2:02 AM, dk7xe <dk7xe@...> wrote:

        > BTW: i uploaded some pictures about my OT2m implementation together
        > with WRT54GL WLAN router flashed with openWRT linux and Dragon SY130
        > TRX in one box ->
        > http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/tracker2/photos/browse/142f

        Very cool!

        Chris
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2008
          It can be used - the LEDs won't blink properly, and the voltage readings
          will be wrong, but it'll work. I'll compile a Proto C version when I
          get a chance.

          Scott