Back in town

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      I'm back home, more than a little sunburned after a weekend at the Maker
      Faire in San Mateo. It's going to take me at least a day to get caught
      up with emails, so have patience.

      I spent most of the weekend helping out with the Western Warship Combat
      Club - you can see some of Wired's coverage here (I'm in the back with
      the Commodore shirt and the sunglasses at about 1:30):

      http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/05/behind-the-scen.html

      If there's anything urgent, email me off-list, otherwise it might be a
      bit before I get to your message.