Re: [tracker2] T2-135 & La Crosse WS2310

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      Paulus N5SNN wrote... (Aug 11 2007 msg #2034)

      > The wiring to a La Crosse WS2310 is:

      T2-135 WX Station
      2 ------------------ 3
      3 ------------------ 2
      8 ------------------ 7
      5 ------------------ 4

      I have a WS2300 connected to my T2-135 / DR135-T and sending
      WX beacons. The WX station had been connected to a PC running
      UI-view for the last few months, but I had been intending to try
      connecting it to the T2-135 for a test and finally got around to it.
      Thanks to Paulus for the wiring tip! That saved me some time
      trouble-shooting if I had tried to use a simple 3 wire null modem
      adapter of 5-5 2-3 3-2 or if I had tried to use a full null-modem cable!

      AMODE WS2300
      ABAUD 4800
      AUTOBAUD ON
      INT 600