Re: [tracker2] Balloon, just a thought at the minute

  • paul sinclair
    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 27, 2008
      Thanks Philip,
      I must ask around, see if any friends/family have friends/family in the met office.

      I would never have thought to ask them.
      Thanks again,
      73
      Paul.

      On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Phillip <zl2tze@...> wrote:

      Hi Paul,
                      A good starting point would be your weather people ask them about balloons
      they send them up from time to time .

      73 Phillip
      ZL2TZE

      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 30, 2008
        You can zip them up if you want to keep them all together, and drop them
        on the server via FTP:

        ftp://aprs:14439@...

        You should be able to just paste that URL into the address bar in
        Windows Explorer and it'll show up like any other folder.

        Scott