Re: [tracker2] T2-135 / remote MIC commands

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
      Scott N1VG wrote...

      > Not really. What's the disadvantage of disconnecting the cable?
      > Does it affect anything in voice operation?

      None that I can see. Basically, with either the stock Alinco EJ-41U TNC
      or the (far superior!) T2-135 installed, the remote MIC functions just
      don't work... except for the UP/DOWN buttons, and DTMF can still be sent
      from the MIC. With the red-black cable disconnected, I can't find
      anything that doesn't work. What I gain is that while the radio is in
      digital mode (i.e. the T2-135 is enabled) I regain the remote MIC
      functions. With it not in digital mode, none of the remote MIC functions
      except the UP/DOWN buttons work, and DTMF can be sent.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH