Re: [tracker2] Troubling seating cable W1 in T2-135

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 10:22 PM
      I haven't run into any problem myself. The locking tab (at least on
      some DR-135s) does bend the connector hood a bit, but it should still
      engage securely. The connectors on the latest batch are made by JST - I
      think the Molex type fit a little better, and I might have to see about
      switching. Still, never had one that didn't work.

      Do the pins make contact fully? Can you send a close-up picture of the
      connector inserted as far as it'll go?

      Scott