Re: [tracker2] MOSFET Trigger

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
      Yeah, you can use the POWER ON and POWER OFF commands to turn it on and
      off, or PULSE n to turn it on for n seconds.

      Scott

      saxdru wrote:

      > I seem to recall that there was some way to remotely trigger the
      > MOSFET on the T2 by an APRS packet. Is this an actual feature or am I
      > just wishing it was?
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Dru

    • saxdru
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
        I apologize for my ignorance in advance:

        Is there someplace that shows an example of how to send commands over
        the air?

        Thanks again,
        Dru
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
          I remember adding that to the manual, but maybe that didn't get
          published yet.

          Make sure the sending callsign is in the AUTHLIST (for now, this has to
          be done from the command line, not the config program). Then send an
          APRS message to the T2 and start it with 'cmd'. For example:

          CMD POWER ON

          Scott