Alternate Paths?

  • Nathan Reitcheck
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29 10:40 AM
      What does this box do? How does it work? I do not see anything in the
      current manual.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29 11:23 AM
        Oops, you're right - that didn't make it into the manual yet. It causes
        the tracker to alternate between using the path in either profile. Say
        profile 1 is WIDE2-1 and profile 2 is WIDE2-2 - one packet will be sent
        with WIDE2-1, and the next with WIDE2-2.

        Scott

        Nathan Reitcheck wrote:

        > What does this box do? How does it work? I do not see anything in the
        > current manual.

      • Nathan Reitcheck
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29 12:40 PM
          I am running Build 54479 and it does not seem to do anything. I am
          started with defaults. Cleared all unneeded setting for a DIGI and
          enabled this and it only uses the profile one setting and does not
          switch. What could I be doing wrong?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 29 1:55 PM
            You're probably doing nothing wrong. I added that feature to the OT1+,
            but it's possible I didn't get it into the latest build of the T2. I'll
            make sure that's in the upcoming release.

            Scott