RE: [tracker2] Latest firmware - update interval

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 12, 2006
      I think curt answered it,

      I've got Jumper On set on profile 1, and it switches
      to profile 2
      I've got jumper Off set on profile 2, and it switches
      to profile 1

      > Did a little bit of optimization and got the
      > distance calculation under 1600
      > bytes. Still in radians, but oh well.
      You de man!

      Some said earlier that the ot2 rocks.. I reckon it
      rolls as well.

      console is cool, btw, and so is pre-emptive digipeat.

      I'll let it run overnight, you can see how its doing
      remotely as I've telemetry switched on (EI7IG-14).
      I'll debug it some more tomorrow if required.

      Time for zzz's...

      Cheers
      de John
      EI7IG