Re: Nuvi 350

  • Lyle Tanner
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 3, 2008
      Paul,
      I recently acquired a Garmin Nuvi 200 and I successfully loaded it
      with the Garmin Topo U.S. 2008 maps that I use with my GPSmap 60Cx. I
      would assume that the 350 would also be able to handle MapSource Topo
      data.

      Lyle, KC7IPY

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Schneider" <3outof4@...> wrote:

      > Scott,
      > I'm thinking of getting the Nuvi 350 from you when you get all the
      pieces
      > for the package deal.
      > One question, I know the Nuvi has a Micro-SD slot, but can it handle
      Topo
      > maps from Garmin's Mapsource?
      > I do some 4 wheeling and it would be nice to have a big screen
      format of the
      > topo's instead of trying to see it on my Rino.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Paul KC7FVU

    • Fred Hillhouse
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 23, 2009
        Hi Jeff,

        It sounds like you didn't try for a second one.

        Fred