Y cables are in

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
      UPS just showed up with 3 of the 4 boxes of cables I've been waiting for
      - got the Tracker2 serial 'Y' cables and the mini-DIN patch cables, but
      no D*Star cables yet.

      The Y cables look great. They're about 6" long, with a red connector
      for port A and a blue one for port B. I'll be testing and photographing
      them today, should have everything on the website this evening.

      So far I'm really happy with this supplier. Hopefully I'll be getting
      some radio cables made there soon.

      Scott
    • Tyson S.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
        Are they straight through? Meaning that a null adapter still needed?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          Right, the idea is that whatever you'd plug in to the T2 directly you
          can plug in to the Y cable.

          Scott

          Tyson S. wrote:

          > Are they straight through? Meaning that a null adapter still needed?

        • Bryan A. Thompson
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
            Null Modem cable is still needed to connect Y cable outputs from
            Tracker2 to computer.

            Bryan A. Thompson