Re: this is weird...

  • Chris Kantarjiev
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2008

      > > phone cable and plugged in the station ... and the T2 wouldn't start
      > > up until I unplugged the station.
      >
      > Oh yeah, if you're using a 4-conductor cable you'll want to take that
      > jumper out. Thankfully the thermistor prevents shorts like that from
      > doing any permanent damage!

      Yay. Maybe this stuff needs to go into the T2 manual :-)

      > > What's the asterisk mean? Do I need to wait longer to see some RH info
      > > (and data from the temp sensor that is onboard)?
      >
      > * means it's completed the cycle and has a complete set of parameters.
      > I can't remember if I got RH into the WXINFO display or not.. it was
      > taking up a lot of code space for what's mostly a diagnostic feature.

      OK. I had to steal the cable from the DSL hookup, so I don't currently
      have enough wires to have everything working at the same time. More
      testing will have to wait.
    • Chris Kantarjiev
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
        I'm now getting a yellow blink on the LED every few seconds. Is that
        normal? Is that the 1-wire bus being polled, perhaps?
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
          That should be indicating a complete weather fix. Should be every 5
          seconds or so, mostly depending on how long the integration period for
          the anemometer is.

          Scott