smartbeacon command

  • Dan Zubey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      Scott,

      I was reconfiguring my tracker last night, and found that the docs for the tracker 2 has 6 arguments listed, but the device only shows and accepts 5. Are the docs wrong?
      --
      -----
      Dan Zubey N7NMD

      Current locaton: http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?n7nmd-2

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
        I thought I'd hunted down all of the incorrect copies - apparently not.
        The difference is that the high rate is specified by the INTERVAL
        command and not by the smartbeacon command, so drop that one.

        Scott