Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 refurb

  • Jason Rausch
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      Tim,

      Mine showed up yesterday and it has City Nav N.
      America 2008 in it. I did upgrade the firmware to the
      latest last night. No noticeable difference in the
      interface, but according the revision notes, they
      fixed several bugs and annoyances.

      The FMI support with the T2 is really awesome!

      Jason KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics
      www.rpc-electronics.com