Re: [tracker2] OT2 info

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2008
      Graeme ZL1GBB wrote...

      > looking for info for the OT2. Can anyone tell me if there is a site
      > that has a detailed description of what the unit will do?

      The following page lists most of its capabilities...
      www.argentdata.com/products/tracker2.html

      The support page has a downloadable manual.
      www.argentdata.com/support/tracker2.html

      * As a tracker (with of course SmartBeaconing) it can also output
      received position reports as waypoints to an attached compatible
      GPS receiver.
      * Onboard temperature and supply voltage can be beaconed
      (regular OT2 only, not on the T2-135)
      * KISS TNC (e.g. with UI-View)
      * APRS digi (stand-alone)
      * can be reprogrammed remotely
      * WX station capable
      * Send and receive APRS messages from a terminal program (or Nuvi 350).

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH