Re: [tracker2] OT2 info
- Graeme ZL1GBB wrote...
> looking for info for the OT2. Can anyone tell me if there is a siteThe following page lists most of its capabilities...
> that has a detailed description of what the unit will do?
The support page has a downloadable manual.
* As a tracker (with of course SmartBeaconing) it can also output
received position reports as waypoints to an attached compatible
* Onboard temperature and supply voltage can be beaconed
(regular OT2 only, not on the T2-135)
* KISS TNC (e.g. with UI-View)
* APRS digi (stand-alone)
* can be reprogrammed remotely
* WX station capable
* Send and receive APRS messages from a terminal program (or Nuvi 350).
73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
"I may be lost, but I know exactly where I am!"