Bug in Waypoint position in compressed mode

  • Carlos E. Requejo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hi Scott:
      When I connect my OT2 (Last firmware) with a Garmin GPSmap 276C in Port B,
      in Garmin mode and receive Stations in Compressed mode OT2 still have some
      problems with the reported position on the GPS as follows:

      Station Raw Data in APRS.FI
      LU4FOZ-3>DCF43W,qAo,LU5FB-1:'XOLl -/]ESTACION APRSDE FUNES TMD700

      Real Position Data
      S 32 54.28
      W 60 51.480

      Waypoint in Garmin GPSmap 276C