Re: [tracker2] Re: T2 Camera Shutter Release Hack...

  • Greg Merkley
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2008
      Bryan,

      Don't let it get you down. It's entirely too easy to mis-understand
      someones tone on a list like this, and I'm sure that's what got some
      peoples backs up in the first place.
      You're doing interesting stuff. Please keep letting us know what you're
      up to.
      As for the "Dumba$$" comments; I call myself that at least three times a
      day, and unlike you, I usually deserve it :)

      -Greg