Re: NUVI screen shot (650)

  • EM Sharp
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
      Reading the manual helps. For the benefit of others here is the recipe:
      From main menu:-> touch the wrench >touch display > touch Screenshot
      (off) {if it already on, there is nothing more to do, back out of the
      menus} > select "ON" then "OK". This sets up the power key to take
      screenshots whenever desired. Back out of the menus and do whatever is
      desired. When a picture of the screen is desired, press the 1/0
      (power)button momentarily (NUVI makes a sound like a camera shutter
      clicking). They will appear in the memory of the NUVI in a folder
      named "Screenshot". This is a standard .bmp file that can be processed
      in any way such files can be treated.

      I haven't checked the other 6xx manuals or units, but I think it is a
      safe bet they all behave the same.

      Elmer