Tracker2 Firmware Update

  • Tyson S.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      I tried (sort of), to update the firmware to the newest version and was unsuccessful, do I use the very first "connect to tracker" screen and select "erase device and add new firmware" (and what does "disable turbo" mean) ? or do I go into the console window and choose "load firmware from file/web? I tried the from web button first and nothing seemed to happen.

      N7ZMR

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        Either way will work. That first option will erase your configuration,
        though.

        Did you get the firmware listing when you hit the 'web' button?

        Scott

        Tyson S. wrote:

        > I tried (sort of), to update the firmware to the newest version and was
        > unsuccessful, do I use the very first "connect to tracker" screen and
        > select "erase device and add new firmware" (and what does "disable
        > turbo" mean) ? or do I go into the console window and choose "load
        > firmware from file/web? I tried the from web button first and nothing
        > seemed to happen.
        >
        > N7ZMR

        > Be a better friend, newshound, and
        > <http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

      • Tyson S.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          It does list a section about firmware, but when I hit the load firmware button nothing happens, I just tried the erase and load firmware option and now it's just sitting here with the ACT light on, how long should it take at 4800 baud?