T2 and Ultimeter 800

  • mail@gbond.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      I'm having trouble with the T2 mangling the weather data from an
      Ultimeter 800 weather station.
      The same station works flawlessly through a OT1x R3.
      It doesn't seem to make any difference whether the T2 is set to digi or
      not.
      I have noticed the ACT LED quits flashing at times, sometimes for quite
      a while (hours) while I have verified the WX data is continuing.
      The T2 seems to include erroneous data for sensors that aren't present
      and readings for the sensors that are active are unbelievable even by
      South Dakota standards, 100's of degrees and 100's of MPH.
      The latest firmware has been installed.

      Any ideas?

      Greg
      N0NPO
    • Mark Patton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
        Hi Greg,

        I've had the same problem with an Ultimeter 2000. I noticed that it
        works correctly the first packet after power-up and gets very confused
        after a transmit. You can use the WXINFO command to verify if it is
        getting confused or not. Sometimes the data is right, most of the time
        it is wrong. Scott hasn't been able to replicate it or fix it.

        Mark