Re: [tracker2] TX inhibit LVINHIBIT

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
      According to <http://www.buchmann.ca/Chap5-page2.asp>, the recommended
      end-of-discharge voltage for a SLA is 1.75 volts/cell. You might check
      the manufacturer's data sheet to see if they have anything specific to
      that battery.

      For a 6-cell battery, that'd be 10.5 volts. Your transmitter might not
      be happy at that low a voltage, though, so if that's the limitation then
      I'd say cut it off at whatever the radio manufacturer recommends.

      Scott