New Argent Data Systems website is online

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      The new website is now online at <http://www.argentdata.com>. All of
      the support information and downloads for all OpenTracker,
      OpenTracker+, and Tracker2 products is now hosted there. The n1vg.net
      site will go back to being my personal site and will cover some of my
      new projects and general ham radio stuff.

      The new site is still far from complete. We'll be adding more content
      in the coming weeks, and feedback is always welcome. The FAQ section
      in particular will be expanding, and I'm considering adding a radio
      wiring information section.

      So check the website out, and let me know if you have any suggestions.

      Thanks and 73,

      Scott
      N1VG