Laipac GPS

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2006
      Its plugged in and working fine. Can the second
      serial port be used?

      http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=EI7TRG-1

      Regards
      de John
      EI7IG

    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2006
        Not yet. I need to write a little bit of code to handle that, and figure
        out how I'm going to hook it up in the next board revision. Didn't the
        KPC-3 or some other TNC have two ports on a single DB9? Is there a standard
        for that? I think it was either CTS/RTS or DSR/DTR...

        Scott

      • Wes johnston
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2006
          KPC3 has an alternate input port on the XCD radio port pin... that's pin 2.  So if you run a GPS on that port, you can't XCD.

          Wes