Re: [tracker2] Port B tracking

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Yes, that should work fine. I actually got a quote on 'Y' cable
      assemblies that'd split out the two ports (with color-coded ends so you
      know which is which) but the low quote I got makes me wonder if they
      really understood what I'm asking for - they'd be cheaper than the
      speaker-mic cables I'm importing now, though increased freight would
      probably eat up the difference. I'll see if I can get a sample from them.

      Scott