USAPhotomaps

  • Tyson S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      Just wanted to pass the word that USAPhotomaps from http://jdmcox.com/ now supports APRS again and with much improved features. It displays the UIview symbols on screen and also displays a track behind a mobile station. You can hook up a TNC and radio, or connect via the Internet to view data. I have only used a KPC-3 the other day, but plan on trying a Tracker2 this week. The TNC instructions are a bit vage at the moment as far as use with specific TNC's as the program with work in both in and out of KISS. I am not sure yet what is the best way to run a tracker2 but will try to experiment and post my results. I want to be able to hook a GPS up to the T2 and run as a tracker and then occasionaly hook a PC to the T2 to view data as needed with the tracking be handled by the T2.

      Tyson, N7ZMR