Re: [tracker2] Comparison with Opentracker models

  • Keri Morgret
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      It does exist, but not online just yet. It's in jotted down notes and
      phone conversations Scott and I had in the past couple of days, as we
      prepare for the new website. So it's not online yet, but Scott should
      be able to give you a brief explanation. We are working on a
      restructuring the websites, and getting a lot of the information
      organized and findable.

      Keri
      N6TME