Comparison with Opentracker models

  • riverridge_wi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      This probably exists somewhere, but I haven't been able to pull it up
      in searches. I am looking for a comparison between the Opentracker
      Opentracker+ and the Tracker2.

      Many thanx in advance............ jt
    • Keri Morgret
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
        It does exist, but not online just yet. It's in jotted down notes and
        phone conversations Scott and I had in the past couple of days, as we
        prepare for the new website. So it's not online yet, but Scott should
        be able to give you a brief explanation. We are working on a
        restructuring the websites, and getting a lot of the information
        organized and findable.

        Keri
        N6TME