Re: [tracker2] 19.8 MPH?

  • Jason KG4WSV
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
      On Dec 27, 2007 1:02 PM, Dan Zubey <daz@...> wrote:
      Hope it's not a slur against me either :)

      nope. (:

      Actually, I only use findu through GPRS on my phone for quick check-ups of the setup. I really prefer aprs.fi.

      wow, that one had slipped past my radar.  It's got a trail overlaid on google maps, something I think findu is lacking.

      Nope, no flames toward anyone from my direction.  Findu is Steve's baby, and it is his to do with as he pleases.  I do computer work for a living, and I can certainly understand and support his viewpoint.

      On the other hand, products that are open source get my support - especially ham products.  IMO, open source matches the spirit of ham radio - closed source doesn't.

      Enough pontificating from me.  I should get out and finish cleaning up the shop, so I can etch my little MAX232/7404 retrofit board for my T2 rev A and get the T2 back in a condition where I can upgrade the firmware.

      -Jason
      kg4wsv