Re: [tracker2] Database error GPS

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2007
      What would really help is the waypoint output of the tracker. I'll see
      if I can duplicate it based on the packets you provided.

      Most often the problem is that the station name has a character (like a
      decimal point) that the GPS doesn't like. That'll show up on the D700
      too - but the T2 makes an attempt to filter it. Unfortunately there's
      not a lot of consistency in what's allowed and what's not. The
      filtering that exists now (mostly optimized for the Garmin mode) is
      based on experimentation with about half a dozen different models, but
      there are variations even between different firmware versions.
      Magellans, on the other hand, are incredibly forgiving and don't really
      require any filtering.

      Scott