Mobile satgate with an OT2

  • g4hyg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      I've recently made a mobile satgate to direct APRS packets received
      from the International Space Station to the terrestrial APRS network.
      This uses an OT2 with a Yaesu FT-8100R.

      By using three RF memory channels with the two OT2 profiles I can run
      it as a mobile tracker, portable digipeater, mobile ISS beacon or
      mobile satgate.

      Rather than try to explain it in a message I've set up a page on our
      website to describe the set up.

      The webpage is http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/mobile_satgate.htm

      73,

      Chris, G4HYG