T2 in kit form

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4 2:58 PM
      Would the T2 still be available in kit form? The only
      one that I see on the web is the assembled model of
      OT2m (with tiny surface mounted parts inside).

      What I am looking is the kit with discrete components.

      73 de Paulus - N5SNN / YD0NXX

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4 3:04 PM
        I don't have any plans to make kits beyond what I've got left on hand
        for parts. The production version would just be too crowded and more
        expensive using through-hole parts, and the higher failure rate means
        more time supporting bad soldering.

        I do have two Proto C kits on hand, which is weird because I'd swear I
        built one of those to fill an existing order, so that one's not going
        anywhere until I figure out who was supposed to get it.

        I've also got a few bare boards left, but no more processors on hand at
        the moment.

        Scott

        P. Suryono Adisoemarta wrote:

        > Would the T2 still be available in kit form? The only
        > one that I see on the web is the assembled model of
        > OT2m (with tiny surface mounted parts inside).
        >
        > What I am looking is the kit with discrete components.
        >
        > 73 de Paulus - N5SNN / YD0NXX

      • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5 5:02 AM
          Hi Scott,

          How much you're going to sell one of that kit?
          I'll send the money right away thru PayPal.

          73 de Paulus

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs