Re: [tracker2] INFO Command

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      There's not really any 'good' ratio of FCS/RX, because FCS will
      increment whenever any noise manages to look like a packet for at least
      16 bytes. You can just leave it sitting on a quiet channel for a few
      days with open squelch and FCS is likely to keep increasing, even though
      you haven't actually lost any packets.

      There are also a couple of overflow counters in there (for tracking RX
      buffers) and some internal flags that are useful for debugging.

      Scott