INFO Command

  • EM Sharp
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Can anyone tell me what the items listed by this command mean? A few
      are obvious, others ????. What is considered good for the ratio of RX
      to FCS? Is there any way to "tune" this? Some clues on the other
      parameters would be nice.

      Elmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        There's not really any 'good' ratio of FCS/RX, because FCS will
        increment whenever any noise manages to look like a packet for at least
        16 bytes. You can just leave it sitting on a quiet channel for a few
        days with open squelch and FCS is likely to keep increasing, even though
        you haven't actually lost any packets.

        There are also a couple of overflow counters in there (for tracking RX
        buffers) and some internal flags that are useful for debugging.

        Scott