Good TX module

  • Carlos E. Requejo
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2007

      Hi Dru:

      I just buy this module for use in a payload in a rocket and work great.

      Take a look, http://www.radiometrix.co.uk/dsheets/lmt1lmr1.pdf

      The price is 31.= English Pounds around $ 62.= (US Dollars).

      Is easy to program and very small the output power is only 100mW but you can use it together with a Mitsubishi's VHF power amplifier:

      http://www.mitsubishichips.com/Global/common/cfm/eProfile.cfm?FOLDER=/product/hf/sirfpowermod/vhf50-300mlow/vhf50-300mlow

      Regards,

      73's

      Carlos