Re: Stolen Tracker2

  • Lyle Tanner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
      That was my last position report when I turned parked my truck for the
      night and turned off the radio. I doubt that the thieves have any
      clue as to what they actually stole.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Stan Leeds, KC7EHJ" <srkleeds@...>
      wrote:

      > Except for last heard time, is this YOUR last position report according
      > to FindU?
      >
      > Position of KC7IPY-9 --- 3.4 miles southeast of Tempe, AZ --- Report
      > received 18 hours 15 minutes 14 seconds ago
      > Raw packet:

      KC7IPY-9>APOT2A,W7MOT-3,WB6WLV-11*,qAR,KD6DCN-5:!3322.79N/11151.97Wj289/025/A=001109