Re: [tracker2] Updating Firmware Under Linux

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2007
      My own primary Linux box is (mostly) down at the moment.  I did manage to get the rack moved from the middle of the garage (where it's been since I moved in) over to the wall and got power to it long enough to recover all of the opentrac.org data, but there's no network or anything yet.

      Last time I tried, though, it worked.  I think I had trouble getting rzsz to work in Minicom, but it worked fine from the command line.  I think that might have required first using stty to set the baud rate for the port.

      Scott