Re: [tracker2] New Tracker2 operation (newbee)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      'BEACON' will set a flag that causes it to transmit immediately IF it
      has a current position or you've set the TXNOFIX option. To test the
      radio interface, use the 'CALIBRATE' command - that'll force it to
      transmit. Hit H or L to test the high and low tones.

      From the configuration program, you can do the same thing with the
      test/diagnostic menu.

      Also, you can use CONVERSE mode to send test packets.

      Scott