Re: Firmware updates

  • dondorgram
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2007
      I updated my new OT2m with Tracker 2 firmware from the web and also my
      Proto C versions by clicking on the "Proto C and earlier" firmware.

      The OT2m voltage reads OK, but the Proto C's read 18.4v or so. I
      thought one of the reasons for the two firmware versions was to negate
      need to change resistors in the Proto C. Or did I get that wrong?

      Also on the download page http://n1vg.net/opentracker/downloads.php,
      there is only one ot2.s19. Looking at the code it is ver 54412, but
      does not specify if it is the OT2m or "Proto C and earlier" version.

      I have found the Proto Cs sometimes "lose their memory" and I need to
      reload the firmware from laptop as one does't always have access to the
      web when on the road. Can both versions be posted on the download page?

      Thanks

      Graham VE6GW