Re: [tracker2] can't update firmware?

  • Jason kg4wsv
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2007
      On Nov 9, 2007, at 10:55 AM, Scott Miller wrote:

      > Yeah, I'm guessing that you've got such an early version of the
      > bootloader that it doesn't check that bit, so only the regular
      > firmware
      > is uninverted. Hmm... I think that could be fixed by uploading the
      > bootloader updater via XMODEM, but I haven't prepared a .bin file
      > for it
      > yet. I can try to do that this evening.

      I'm thinking about reworking the MAX232 I shoehorned in so I can add
      the second serial port (and neaten it up while I'm at it), so I
      probably could add an inverter at the same time, and get it back to
      standard config.

      If it's easy to do, I'll gladly accept, but don't go to a whole lot
      of trouble.

      thanks,
      Jason
      kg4wsv