Re: [tracker2] Firmware updates

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2007
      --- Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      > Also relating to weather, the Tracker2's Ultimeter
      > II support has been
      > tweaked slightly.

      How about the ability to print WX beacons to the
      command line so that transmission can be igated? Any
      chance to add it on the next iteration?

      73 de Paulus N5SNN

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Chris Kantarjiev
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2007
        Has anyone else updated their proto C with the new firmware? I seem to
        have correct LED operations, but bogus voltage (18.3V?).

        Seems like a resistor change is in my future, since this is a bit of a
        nuisance.

        73 de chris K6DBG
      • dondorgram
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 13, 2007
          I updated my new OT2m with Tracker 2 firmware from the web and also my
          Proto C versions by clicking on the "Proto C and earlier" firmware.

          The OT2m voltage reads OK, but the Proto C's read 18.4v or so. I
          thought one of the reasons for the two firmware versions was to negate
          need to change resistors in the Proto C. Or did I get that wrong?

          Also on the download page http://n1vg.net/opentracker/downloads.php,
          there is only one ot2.s19. Looking at the code it is ver 54412, but
          does not specify if it is the OT2m or "Proto C and earlier" version.

          I have found the Proto Cs sometimes "lose their memory" and I need to
          reload the firmware from laptop as one does't always have access to the
          web when on the road. Can both versions be posted on the download page?

          Thanks

          Graham VE6GW