Re: [tracker2] Weather with the Tracker2

  • Mark Patton
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
      I've been trying to use a Peet Ultimeter 2000 for the past year (with no
      external humidity sensor attached). That configuration does not work
      right. It gets all confused and reports bogus data most of the time. I
      think (hope) Scott is still working to figure out what the issue is and
      fix it.

      Mark

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
        I posted a fix for the OT1+ recently, but I haven't been able to
        reproduce the problem on the T2. You should make sure AUTOBAUD is off,
        if you haven't already.

        Scott

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
          > 1st - Am I correct in thinking that the Tracker2 does weather with the
          > standard firmware?

          Right.

          > 2nd - Is there a consenus on which Wx stations work and which ones
          > don't work well with our Tracker2?

          There have been some Ultimeter problems reported, but they're probably
          the best stations. I use the AAG 1-wire station and LaCrosse WS-2310
          myself.