otwincfg bug

  • Lyle Tanner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Should otwincfg bugs be reported here or somewhere else? I looked at
      the OpenTracker sourceforge repository but it doesn't seem active and
      only has two developers.

      Version tested: (Built 08/14/2007) of otwincfg

      Bug description:
      If the Altitude field is not null in profile switching, the value
      increments every time the "profile switching" button is pressed when
      "English" units are selected.

      How to reproduce:
      Set units to "English" and click "profile switching".
      Enter a value in the altitude field.
      Click "ok".
      Click "profile switching"
      Value for altitude has now increased.