Re: [tracker2] Jumper-settings in otwincfg? Switching profile?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2007
      There are several ways to switch, configurable in the profile switching
      screen (not from the command line yet). The 'jumper' is now the CFG
      input at pin 6 of the front panel accessory jack for the OT2m. On the
      T2-135 it's the DSR line, which is.. 4, I think.

      Power control does nothing for the T2-135. For the OT2m, it controls
      the power switch - you can set it it to a time in seconds to power a
      transmitter, so it only powers up when it needs to transmit. This is
      normally used for things like solar powered weather stations. You can
      also send on and off commands (or use the PULSE command) to manually
      control a DC load.

      Quiet time is in weird units - they should be documented in the manual.
      16 is the default.

      The T2-135 is connected to an unsquelched audio output, so it's forced
      into software DCD mode.

      Scott