Re: [tracker2] Tracker2 KISS question

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 17, 2007
      Just to clarify things a bit... the reason you use /* and */ is that
      normally the tracker is in an idle state before its sent any commands,
      and the first thing it does when you hit enter a couple of times is to
      display the banner. AFTER the banner is done, it starts buffering
      keystrokes. If you send it a command while it's busy with the buffer,
      it'll lose all or part of it.

      If I can work around that, then you won't have to use the /* */ delimiters.

      I'm in the Hong Kong airport now, headed home soon. I'll be catching up
      on my email. If there are any outstanding problems that I don't answer
      in the next day and a half, please remind me. I've got around 150
      messages left to sift through, even after my first pass at triage.

      Scott