Can't use software to configure T2-135

  • sam_n1nap
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hi All

      I can successfully load the firmware. I have the 7 October build in it
      the T2-135.

      We know because the command line using Hyperterm shows 57349.

      I can use Hyperterm to set it up.

      In fact I have it working fine, so the point is moot, except curiosity.

      However, I can't get it to write settings and save them using the
      config software.

      Any ideas ?

      This board is installed in a 2002 DR-135 with the Deluo.

      So that brings up the question of how to use SMARTBCN because I like
      the settings in the cfg software.

      I suppose if we say it works with Hyperterm and whatever... someone
      could help me out by posting the command string that matches the
      software defaults.

      I'm using XP Home SP2 on my laptop, and a Keyspan USA-19HS USB to serial.

      Right now I have INTERVAL 60 for once a minute TX.

      TNX
      Sam N1NAP