Argentdata.com closing 10/9 through 10/18

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
      The store's not going to close down completely, but I leave for a week
      in Hong Kong on the 9th. I'll try to leave as much stuff stocked and
      ready as I can for Tory and she'll be able to ship some orders, but she
      won't be doing any assembly or QA on incoming shipments, so she'll be
      limited to what's here on Monday.

      If you need to order anything, now's the time. The Deluo SiRF III
      receivers *should* be in stock again on Monday, and maybe the Garmins if
      we're lucky. I got a batch of GPS 15 H-W's this time, too, if anyone's
      interested.

      And if anyone's got suggestions on ham radio related stuff to look for
      in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, let me know. I'll be bringing back more
      speaker mic cables for starters.

      73,

      Scott
    • Stan Leeds, KC7EHJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
        Wow, talk about timing. Just got a DR-135 off Ebay and completed the
        order for the T2-135, slid right in there.

        Thanks Scott and "Enjoy" yourself.

        Stan/KC7EHJ