OT2m labels

  • Bob Burns W9RXR
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2007
      At 09:45 PM 10/5/2007, Scott Miller wrote:

      >On a related subject, the bottom labels for the OT2m are going to
      >the printer on Monday. You can see a proof at
      >http://n1vg.net/label.pdf - I need to make a correction on the
      >serial pinout, since pin 8 isn't 1-wire
      >on the OT2m. I think I'm going to add "4 - Vout" unless someone can
      >suggest a notation that's more obvious.

      "Vout" gets the message across. Are you going to list pins 7 and 8 as
      they are described in the manual? Are you going to give the pin-outs
      for the accessory connector?

      >I'm also planning a sticker for the inside of the lid that'll have
      >the jumper reference, and anything else I can think of that ought to go there.

      Web address for the manual (which means you can never change the
      address on-line)? Stern admonition to not clutter up the network with
      useless beacons while SmartBeaconing <grin>? Seriously, maybe a
      suggestion for SmartBeaconing parameters.

      Bob...