"monitor on" question

  • Mark Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      I hope I'm clear with this question...

      When monitor has been turned on (which is default anyway, right?), does the OT2m output serial text that it is digipeating (i.e., messages that the OT2m hasn't originated)?  I don't seem to see it show up on the monitor serial output.  But I see all the other traffic and I see the OT2m beacon text... just not the digipeating traffic.

      I have another aprs tnc that is monitoring activity, and saw the OT2m digipeated traffic that way.

      Just wondering... (and maybe I've not configured the OT2m correctly).

      - Mark