Re: [tracker2] Manual updated

  • Stan Leeds, KC7EHJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
      Folks will need to remove the period at the end of the link to make it work.

      http://argentdata.com/tracker2

      Trying to avoid "Link doesn't work" comments and 73,
      Stan/KC7EHJ

      Scott Miller wrote:

      > I've posted a preliminary copy of the T2 manual at
      > http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2.
      > <http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2.> It doesn't cover the configuration
      > program yet, and I may make that a separate manual since it's shared
      > with the OpenTracker.
      >
      > Scott
    • Stephen - K1LNX
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
        Looking good Scott!

        One thing that I think needs to be added is a section on remote control. I had a misunderstanding of how it was to work initially, I was thinking it was similar in the way the KPC-3's are setup and as such was trying to access it while in connected mode from another radio/tnc, it didn't work of course :)

        I went back through the group message archives to find out what exactly you had to do for remote commands and tried CMD INFO as an example, it didn't work for whatever reason, but I'll save that for another thread. I hope to do some more testing/playing this weekend and getting this unit ready to go into my car.

        73
        Stephen
        K1LNX

        I've posted a preliminary copy of the T2 manual at
        http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2. It doesn't cover the configuration
        program yet, and I may make that a separate manual since it's shared
        with the OpenTracker.

        Stephen Brown - ARS K1LNX
        Johnson City, TN EM86uh
        "I use FOSS daily to keep my boxen clean!!!"